[lbo-talk] Marching deeper into Big Muddy all the time....

Mike Ballard swillsqueal at yahoo.com.au
Mon Jan 22 21:35:16 PST 2007

"As our commitment in Vietnam required more men and more equipment, some voices were raised in opposition. The administration was urged to disengage, to find an excuse to abandon the effort

But if we faltered, the forces of chaos would scent victory and decades of strife and aggression would stretch endlessly before us. The choice was clear. We would stay the course. And we shall stay the course."

President Lyndon Johnson March 1967 --

Watch the communist manifestoon! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1oGIffyVVk

____________________________________________________________________________________ Need a quick answer? Get one in minutes from people who know. Ask your question on www.Answers.yahoo.com