[lbo-talk] US Soldiers/same-sex partners and drug addicts

joanna 123hop at comcast.net
Mon Jan 22 22:38:10 PST 2007

EverYoung Global Intellectual Enterprises wrote:

> **
> *One more grave problem facing humanity is drug-addiction. Is their
> any similarity between drug addicts' and same-sex partners psyche?*

There have been responses to your queries, which you seem to ignore. It looks more and more like you are waiting for the answer that matches your preconceptions.

So, what's the problem with homosexuality?

As for drug addiction: I dont' see why it's worse than any other form of compulsion/addiction: for some people it's heroin; for others it's horse racing; for others it's theorizing. The problem with any addiction is that you wind up living in the world of you compulsion and are unable to relate to the people around you. Depending on their age and their need for you, those people might be severely hurt.

Drug addiction is also said to lead to harder crimes, but that's actually more an issue of poverty. The rich can be addicted to anything they want and they come out fine providing they don't kill themselves in the process.

Joanna