[lbo-talk] Re: Purer Than Thou

Matt lbo4 at beyondzero.net
Tue Jan 23 09:54:04 PST 2007

On Tue, Jan 23, 2007 at 12:43:07PM -0500, bitch at pulpculture.org wrote:
> At 12:30 PM 1/23/2007, Matt wrote:
>
> >"IT Business Alignment" is becoming all the rage: recognizing that IT
> >is just something a business consumes, and that good IT shops
> >understand their business customers and can interact with them
> >without sounding like a bunch of purist nerds.
> >
> >We shall see.
>
> *grin* Dewd, you should get paid as an evangelist over and above your
> salaried posish. You are *very* good.

Sounding like I believe it is half the paycheck.... ;-)

Matt

-- PGP RSA Key ID: 0x1F6A4471 aim: beyondzero123 PGP DH/DSS Key ID: 0xAFF35DF2 yahoo msg: beyondzero123 http://blogdayafternoon.com

Let me close by telling you what I hope to get out of the national dialogue that these committees are fostering. I am not really helped by being reminded that I need more Arabic linguists or by someone second-guessing an obscure intercept sitting in our files that may make more sense today than it did two years ago. What I really need you to do is to talk to your constituents and find out where the American people want that line between security and liberty to be.

-NSA Director Michael Hayden, statement before Congress