[lbo-talk] Is Sex Fun for Girls? --> Sociobiology, Sex, and History

Dwayne Monroe idoru345 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 23 13:07:32 PST 2007

This debate's many twists and turns have driven me from the cold, metallic arms of Raison Grande de Dame and back into the cheaply perfumed embrace of Our Sweet Lady of Recently Created Faiths.

>From the Book of Origin, Chapter V, Verses 8-10

And lo, the Ori, gazing upon suffering humanity with infinite wisdom that passeth all understanding and unfathomable compassion, said unto themselves: "behold these pitiful creatures - they toil during the harsh day and cower in fear during the terror filled night; their span is short, their pleasures few, their hair poorly cut or not cut at all. Let us mold them, that they may know the fruits of ascension."

So it was that the Ori stooped low, yea even into the very flesh of moist humanity, and fashioned that which the mystes call clitoris. Adepts debate the reasons for this creation but the wise know it was done to bring the light of Origin to suffering multitudes.

Glorious is the clitoris.

Hallowed are the Ori!

.d.