[lbo-talk] Re: Purer Than Thou

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Tue Jan 23 20:20:12 PST 2007

Jim Farmelant wrote:

> I am not terribly surprised. Carpal tunnel syndrome is a genuine
> occupational hazard for programmers. An acquaintance of
> mine suffers has a rather bad case of it.

About a year and a half ago I got tennis elbosw. It clears up on one arm just as the other goes bad. All my posts now -- and probably for several months -- are and will be terse because I'm typing only with two fingers. I got so good on the keyboard that thinking & typing are inter-linked for me! So not only terse but confined mostly to the obvious.

Carrol