[lbo-talk] just wondering...about a missing post

Bryan Atinsky bryan at alt-info.org
Thu Jan 25 07:34:46 PST 2007

Yah, you know the one thing I forgot about was the archives.

It was just strange to me, because I checked my own spam and junk folders...plus the mail server filters on the AIC server, and it wasn't there...

So I don't know what happened to it from my end... But my blindspot was forgetting about the archives...

I often look on the archives for stuff, but it just didn't occur to me in this case...duh...now it seems obvious...

Oh well...

thanks,

Bryan