[lbo-talk] Skates Skirts Scars

Dennis Claxton ddclaxton at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 26 12:54:27 PST 2007

The roller derby is back and this time around it's a punk thing. I was all set to take my daughter tonight but I go check the website and find out not only is it sold-out but it's 21 and over. The thing that is most upsetting is the kid is going to a Los Angeles Opera kiddie performance of Noah's Ark (Noye's Fludde) at Cardinal Mahony's cathedral tonight. I was hoping to balance things out some with the Derby Dolls and the Lonestar Rollergirls afterward. Both events are part of L.A.'s downtown renaissance.

L.A. DERBY DOLLS

Iron Maiven Broadzilla Juana Beat'n Jihad Markie D. Sod Kammi Kaze Tara Armov Tawdry Tempest Myna Threat Venus DeMaul'r Puncherello Eire Vengance

TXRD LONESTAR ROLLERGIRLS

Cherry Chainsaw Chola Dirty Blonde Hell's Belle Holly Peno Sister Mary Jane Smarty Pants Varuca Assault Venis Envy Smother Teresa (formerly LADD's Axles of Evil) Daisy Mae Damage (Infield Mgr)

http://www.derbydolls.com/la/events/index.html