[lbo-talk] Is Sex Fun for Girls? --> Sociobiology, Sex, and History

Mike Ballard swillsqueal at yahoo.com.au
Sat Jan 27 05:48:43 PST 2007

On Friday 26 January 2007 19:58, Mike Ballard wrote:

> Why is the prick where it is? Why hasn't the cock evolved in such a way as
> to be compatible with orgasmic stimulation of the clit?
>
> Perhaps, both are where they've ended up being so that co:operation (as
> opposed to, "hooray for me, fuck you") in the sexual act can bring both
> partners pleasure.

Michael Smith said:

That would be an unexampled instance of benignity on Nature's part; she doesn't generally seem to care much for improving the character of her creatures.

Thinking people, when asked why something is the case, like to come up with an answer. It's what they do, and they pride themselves on it. But sometimes the question has no knowable answer, or no satisfactory answer, or even... no answer at all. ********************

MB)

Thanks. I agree with the thrust of what you're saying. I just don't think that "hooray for me, fuck you" consciousness has always existed in human communities. I think sexual pleasure may be connected to the instinct for survival and that the survival of the human race can be attributed to, among other things, using one's brain in direct combination with one's body.

Regards, Mike B)

http://happystiletto.blogspot.com/

____________________________________________________________________________________ Looking for earth-friendly autos? Browse Top Cars by "Green Rating" at Yahoo! Autos' Green Center. http://autos.yahoo.com/green_center/