[lbo-talk] Re: Planning for Metro Detroit Social Forum

Jim Straub rustbeltjacobin at gmail.com
Mon Jan 29 10:15:00 PST 2007

Wow, that sounds awesome. Is there any sense of timeline about when it might be? Like, before Atlanta, or after?

Me and some Ohio comrades have often kicked around the idea of having a regional social forum for the rust belt, or industrial midwest, specifically--- groups facing similar contexts and problems across a few states.

I wish I lived in Detroit. I mean, tough place to get by, but, always seems to have one of the best political milleus in the country.