[lbo-talk] "Was 9/11 Really That Bad?"

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 29 15:10:27 PST 2007

Right. Yesterday we warned Iranians against intervention in Iraq. We and our friends can do that. They can't. I think it was Condi Rice, the former provost at Stanford and a PhD in political science who explained the underlying principle by stating that "We're special." This, as Chomsky often says, is the Fundamental Axiom of International Relations.