[lbo-talk] Jonah Goldberg, Prophet

mike larkin mike_larkin2001 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 29 16:28:01 PST 2007

http://www.dailykos.com/storyonly/2007/1/29/9144/21065

Reminder: Just ten days until Jonah Goldberg's "bet" with Juan Cole comes due:

Anyway, I do think my judgment is superior to his when it comes to the big picture. So, I have an idea: Since he doesn't want to debate anything except his own brilliance, let's make a bet. I predict that Iraq won't have a civil war, that it will have a viable constitution, and that a majority of Iraqis and Americans will, in two years time, agree that the war was worth it. I'll bet $1,000 (which I can hardly spare right now).

-- Feb. 8, 2005

____________________________________________________________________________________ Have a burning question? Go to www.Answers.yahoo.com and get answers from real people who know.