[lbo-talk] LA woman

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 30 04:44:11 PST 2007

I've worked with legal recruiters, one nice but not that great, another very able in his area. One out of town guy who was not responsive or helpful. All honest. I think you know want someone reasonably local who has a good rep among the employers who are looking at. I don't know if "local" matters in tech. Different recruiters know different markets. Don't work with people who encourage you top be sleazy, they probably are. Good chemistry is right, if the recruiter doesn't care a bit about you, or at least seem to, it will show. As an older nontraditional candidate like me you need someone who will go to bat for you.

=== message truncated ===

____________________________________________________________________________________ Bored stiff? Loosen up... Download and play hundreds of games for free on Yahoo! Games. http://games.yahoo.com/games/front