[lbo-talk] Cognitive dissonance

Wojtek Sokolowski sokol at jhu.edu
Wed Jan 31 07:36:05 PST 2007

-----Original Message----- From: LBO Talk [mailto:lbo.talk at gmail.com] On Behalf Of ravi Sent: Thursday, January 18, 2007 6:09 PM To: sokol at jhu.edu Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] Cognitive dissonance

At around 18/1/07 5:11 pm, Wojtek Sokolowski wrote:
> oh wait. i forgot: you're a unrepretent asshole who can't respect others
> direct requests. fuck off, asschomp.
>
> [WS:] What requests? What the fuck are you talking about?

Not to use her real name.

--ravi [WS:] Sorry, I was unaware of that - I do not read every post to the list. OTOH, if I were in a similar situation I would assume that the "offending party" simply missed or forgot my request - a far more likely situation than malice - and simply write a brief and courteous note to that person reminding him/her of my request and asking not to do it again. But then I am Old World and this is Amerika, the land of unrestrained internet vitriol.

Wojtek