[lbo-talk] Essay Linking Liberal Jews and Anti-Semitism Sparks a Furor

Yoshie Furuhashi critical.montages at gmail.com
Wed Jan 31 17:44:56 PST 2007

> On Jan 31, 2007, at 8:04 PM, Yoshie Furuhashi wrote:
>
> > The American Jewish Committee's foolish attack on the liberal Jewish
> > Americans whose genuine concern for Israelis as well as Palestinians
> > has led them to criticize Tel Aviv's policy is a good sign, a sign
> > that dogmatic Zionism no longer enjoys unchallenged hegemony in
> > political discourse. -- Yoshie
>
> Thanks. Meant to post this & forgot. They're sounding a little panick-
> y, no?

Yes. It almost compensated for Nawaf Obaid's confident statement that "[b]y June 2007, Saudi Arabia is expected to have enough spare capacity to offset all Iranian exports," which just about had me suffering a fainting spell like a Victorian lady. -- Yoshie <http://montages.blogspot.com/> <http://mrzine.org> <http://monthlyreview.org/>