[lbo-talk] more on the psychology of money

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 1 09:35:38 PDT 2007

"Man does not make his own history, nor does he do so as he pleases." -- Carrol Marx. "Marx did not go fat enough: We are _nothing but_ bearers of social relations. Man is a semblance generated by power." Miles Foucault. "And these social relations are themselves constituted without reference to any so-called psychological characteristics of the biological beings whom they animate." The illusion of agency is a mere effect of the operation of the dominant state ideological apparatus. -- Carrol Althusser.