[lbo-talk] Iran: The Proper Attitude!

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Tue Jul 3 10:41:22 PDT 2007

On Jul 3, 2007, at 1:07 PM, ravi wrote:

> Also while you are at the
> above site also check out the interview with Joel Kovel (on Israel/
> Zionism): I am usually very sceptical about the use of psycho-
> theorising as a form of analysis or argument, but Kovel's use of it
> was quite edifying.

Joel's very good at that. His book White Racism, which did an excellent job of joining the psycho- and the -social, changed my life! And his too - shortly after it came out in 1972, a reviewer said that while Joel wasn't a Marxist, he should be. That prompted Joel to study Marx, and the rest is history.

Doug