[lbo-talk] Zhirinovsky in Iraq

Carl Remick carlremick at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 6 07:56:06 PDT 2007

>From: Chris Doss <lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com>
>
>Footage from I think Iraqi TV in 2003. I think he's
>drunk during this famous rant:
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbKuYPVQuOk&mode=related&search=

Which reminds me, I don't believe anyone here has posted this classic footage of Nicholas Sarkozy, half-gassed during a recent press conference. Sarkozy had just emerged from a meeting with Vladimir Putin, which no doubt included plenty of aerobic toasting as only the Russians can do. Sarkozy claimed he was "short of breath" from rushing to the press conference. Sure: short on breath, long on fumes.

<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uxb0JHqzlA> <http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30200-1270374,00.html>

Carl

_________________________________________________________________ http://im.live.com/messenger/im/home/?source=hmtextlinkjuly07