[lbo-talk] Alterman congratulates self

bitch at pulpculture.org bitch at pulpculture.org
Wed Jul 11 18:04:11 PDT 2007

i'm a lazy ass. hitting reply-all, which provides the authors name, "joe blow wrote:", is bad b/c of the set up the list, which puts two lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org addresses in the to: line and, thus, sends two messages to the list. i'm tired and can't be arsed to bother these days. and with a reception like this, i'm even less inclined to be arsed. :)