[lbo-talk] Liberal Intellectuals and the Coordinator Class

Jordan Hayes jmhayes at j-o-r-d-a-n.com
Thu Jul 12 15:49:27 PDT 2007

>> > What does it make you if you're benefitting from a working class
>> > tending to your human needs, but you don't wish to share the
>> > onerous work?
>>
>>Fairly rare.
>
> wow. i musta misunderstood you all these years when you've
> complained about how people at work aren't really working.

Oh sure, the old joke is:

Q: How many people work at your company? A: About half of them

But we're not talking about space-wasters in the office, we're talking about people who will simply choose not to be employed. I think that later group is fairly rare, at least in my equation: all you'll get is the minimum. Which is fine, and just I think. But most will want more, and will thus find a way to get paid for being a waste of space.
:-)

/jordan