[lbo-talk] Liberal Intellectuals and the Coordinator Class

Mike Ballard swillsqueal at yahoo.com.au
Thu Jul 12 19:12:43 PDT 2007

While I agree with you, especially on the "intensity" question, how do you get anyone to do the grubby work? Wouldnt everyone have to be required to put in a certain number of hours of grub work?

BobW ***************************************** I would suggest that for the production of socially decided upon i.e. necessary goods and services, the ones which don't attract a lot of takers e.g. mining, that a system of shorter hours be adopted. Say, three hours of mining work=ten hours of library work, which would translate into the ability to take that many goods and services from the social store.

Proletarian pipe-dreaming,

Mike B)

An injury to one is an injury to all http://www.iww.org/

____________________________________________________________________________________ TV dinner still cooling? Check out "Tonight's Picks" on Yahoo! TV. http://tv.yahoo.com/