[lbo-talk] Universal Asceticism and Social Levelling

Russell Grinker grinker at mweb.co.za
Sun Jul 15 11:31:37 PDT 2007

> Simply to give blank-check endorsement to any and all forms of
"innovation" as an undeniable social boon is senseless.

Well yeah, but who does, apart from our RCP-UK alums, Comrades Grinker and Heartfield?

Doug

***

Surely this is just a teensy weensie distortion Doug? I can't absolutely vouch for James, but we always pointed to the social limitations of innovations that are profit-driven. It's all in the archives, honest guv!