[lbo-talk] Moore's Sicko Analysis

Auguste Blanqui blanquist at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 15:42:26 PDT 2007

I brought the Ford/GM issue up at the Left Forum panel on health insurance, and someone in the audience said that big business doesn't want NHI because of interlocking capital. The guy said that Ford/GM/et. al have investments in funds that invest in insurance companies (or direct stock) or sit on boards of such companies. Probably true, but would be interesting to see the extent and then explore how it affects big employers' lobbying.