[lbo-talk] Moore's Sicko Analysis

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Sat Jul 21 08:02:15 PDT 2007

On Jul 21, 2007, at 1:56 AM, Chuck wrote:

> I want to suggest that we take this thread in a different direction.
>
> How about we talk about what the radical American Left can do on the
> issue of health care reform.

Yes, that sounds like a good idea. Because I really don't understand what you advocate. We - the radical left - are few and weak. The anarchist subset of the radical left is fewer and weaker. Sometimes you sound as if all we need is more militant rhetoric and some street blockage and everything will change. But the state is against us and the public is mostly indifferent to hostile.

And what would an anarchist health care finance system look like? Who'd run it if there's no state?

Doug