[lbo-talk] HP

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Sun Jul 22 13:12:18 PDT 2007

Ok, so what happened with Harry Potter? A friend reports that he was gang-raped by dwarves, but achieved some sort of philosophical uplift from the experience, but I'm guessing this is a fabrication? Did the little hellspawn die or what? Google is offering no help.

My sister-in-law told me that Harvard Sq was closed off on Friday night for the HP release nonsense, and it was filled with people in costume. I also hear that hipster Brooklyn is overrun with people wearing capes & glasses reading that doorstop of a book. What's up with this anyway?