[lbo-talk] Marx and Justice

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Tue Jul 24 17:03:03 PDT 2007

Dennis Claxton wrote:

> That's what this is called in "Avoiding Politics" a book by Nina
> Eliasoph that came out a few years ago. Bitch probably knows this
> one. I think I heard about it from her to begin with.

I had Eliasoph on the radio shortly after that book came out - and before there was a web archive. I'd learned about it from Jane Slaughter's review you quoted. You can learn a lot from Jane Slaughter! I also learned about Susie Bright's political history from a piece she wrote about her old friend in In These Times.

Doug