[lbo-talk] Dems now more trusted on national security

Robert Wrubel bobwrubel at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 25 17:01:25 PDT 2007

At a glance, these numbers should be extremely embarassing to Democrats. Except for healthcare, they are hardly distinguishable from Republicans in the public's mind. Imagine, after a debacle like the Iraq war (which is really the entire Bush administration), being only 2 percent more trusted than the other guys.

Obviously the public is smarter than they get credit for!

BobW

<http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/