[lbo-talk] further evidence that the U.S. is prosecution-mad

Dennis Claxton ddclaxton at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 26 10:04:28 PDT 2007

Doug quoted:

>''Female detention deputies are human beings, too. Why should they
>have to view such vulgar and indecent behavior in their place of
>work?'' said Satz spokesman Ron Ishoy.

Maybe because they work in a fucking prison?

This reminds me of the kind of talk you hear all the time about cops.....laying their lives on the line, etc. That's what you signed up for isn't it? You never hear anyone going on about lumberjacks laying their lives on the line even though they are 27 more times more likely to die on the job than workers in all other occupations combined.

http://www.doli.state.mn.us/pdf/jshq_summer2001.pdf