[lbo-talk] [sethw at MAINE.EDU: Henry Hamilton Munson, aka H. H. "Rube" Munson]

Michael Perelman michael at ecst.csuchico.edu
Thu Jul 26 18:44:44 PDT 2007

Any Kansas Munson's here?

----- Forwarded message from Seth Wigderson <sethw at MAINE.EDU> -----

Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 21:27:04 -0400 From: Seth Wigderson <sethw at MAINE.EDU> Reply-To: H-Net Labor History Discussion List <H-LABOR at H-NET.MSU.EDU> To: H-LABOR at H-NET.MSU.EDU Subject: Henry Hamilton Munson, aka H. H. "Rube" Munson

From: John Womack <jwomack at fas.harvard.edu> Subject: Henry Hamilton Munson, aka H. H. "Rube" Munson

Does anyone on the list know anything about the above subject, born in 1866, I think in Crawford County, Kansas, died in 1934, maybe in Miami, Oklahoma?

I am above all interested in whether he was in Chicago, involved in radical labor circles, any time between 1905 and 1917.

----- End forwarded message -----

Tel. 530-898-5321 E-Mail michael at ecst.csuchico.edu michaelperelman.wordpress.com