[lbo-talk] further evidence that the U.S. is prosecution-mad

Dennis Claxton ddclaxton at earthlink.net
Fri Jul 27 11:34:26 PDT 2007

Emily bitch Post wrote:

> > >[WS:] That hardly surprises me. It is indicative of your argument style -
> > >anything goes as long as it serves your pet cause.
> > >
> > >Wojtek
> >

> >Bite me.
>
>no. it's suck the two inch long hair growing out of the mole on my left
>nut. it's politer. :)

Thanks! I need to remember to count to ten so I can remember things like that.

W.C. Fields to his niece who is about to hurl a brick at a little boy: "Wait stop."

The girl stops with the brick held over her head. Fields says "Now count to ten."

She counts to ten and he says: "Now let her fly, your aim's better."