[lbo-talk] Raúl on the 26th + Fidel on Cuba's Self Criticism

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Fri Jul 27 16:56:48 PDT 2007

On Jul 27, 2007, at 7:32 PM, Yoshie Furuhashi wrote:

> Read it with "Cuba's
> Self Criticism" by Fidel (also reproduced below).

Only if you supplement it with a little Yoshie self-criticism!

These broadcasts remain rather annoying. This is supposed to be a discussion forum, not one of the many nodes of the Yoshie Broadcasting Network. I've been approving your first three posts of the day without reading them, but I'm not going to do that any more. No more broadcasts until you actually engage people in discussion.

Doug