[lbo-talk] Chinese cautioned

uvj at vsnl.com uvj at vsnl.com
Sun Jul 29 02:07:54 PDT 2007

DailyTimes http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Chinese cautioned http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/default.asp?page=2007\07\11\story_11-7-2007_pg1_4

BEIJING: China told its citizens in Pakistan on Tuesday to be vigilant and urged Pakistan to punish gunmen who killed three Chinese workers and wounded one. The Chinese nationals, who worked for a motorcycle company, were ambushed on the outskirts of Peshawar on Sunday. "We have urged the Pakistani side to seek the truth, punish the criminals, and to effectively strengthen the protection of Chinese citizens," spokesman Qin Gang said at a news conference in Beijing. "We also remind Chinese citizens to be more vigilant and enhance awareness of self-protection." reuters

Daily Times - All Rights Reserved