[lbo-talk] Raúl on the 26th + Fidel on Cuba's Self Criticism

Chuck chuck at mutualaid.org
Mon Jul 30 14:57:39 PDT 2007

Jordan Hayes wrote:
> Chuck writes:
>
> [ a vague threat about Doug being out of town ]
>
> And yet he's posted 12 times so far today. The limit is 3.

Doug usually grants me some leeway, because I don't post that often. I've also responded to some direct personal attacks, most of which were contentless and didn't merit a response. Heck, it's Monday and I tend to get into online arguments on Mondays, so my apologies.

Anyway, I'm bowing out of this thread because it has gone into a nasty, personal direction.

At least we didn't have to invoke Godwin's Law.

Chuck