[lbo-talk] cruise report

Mike Ballard swillsqueal at yahoo.com.au
Tue Jul 31 20:43:35 PDT 2007

Doug Henwood wrote:

> You do get asked questions like
> "whose your favorite Democrat" [i.e., presidential candidate]. I've
> got to come up with a better comeback than "they all suck." Advice
> welcome.

Dennis Kucinich, at least he has a plan for universal healthcare which isn't based on "cancer for profit". That's about the best you can expect considering the level of class consciousness in today's America and even that's a stretch.

Mike B)

"The peculiar character of the Social Democracy is epitomized in the fact that democratic-republican institutions are demanded as a means, not of doing away with two extremes, capital and wage labour, but of weakening their antagonism and transforming it into a harmony."

Karl Marx, Eighteenth Brumaire of Louis Bonaparte http://www.gutenberg.org/etext/1346

____________________________________________________________________________________Ready for the edge of your seat? Check out tonight's top picks on Yahoo! TV. http://tv.yahoo.com/