[lbo-talk] Strip and flip at Chrysler?

Steven L. Robinson srobin21 at comcast.net
Fri Jun 1 08:50:14 PDT 2007

I think the point is that if the UAW were able to organize the Japanese owned auto plants in this country that would give it the resources to better stand up to the demands for concessions by US automakers. Frankly, there is now no satisfactory solution to the problem of the US owned auto industry, at least from labor's end, the result of choices made or imposed decades ago. SR .

-------------- Original message -------------- From: Doug Henwood <dhenwood at panix.com>