[lbo-talk] Delong on the intellectual history of Post Modernism

tfast tfast at yorku.ca
Sat Jun 2 11:49:19 PDT 2007

And I just thought Brad was a highly valuable asset in the Real Economic Apologetics League (REAL *tm). It turns out that Brad fancies himself as bit of buff on Post modernism. Click this out: http://bookclub.tpmcafe.com/blog/bookclub/2007/may/31/intellectual_claim_jumping_watch

Wherein you may be surprised to learn the Fredric Jameson invented the field and defined the term. Wherein we learn that Jameson is the best known advocate of the late capitalism thesis.

Travis