[lbo-talk] Bush and Foucault

Eubulides paraconsistent at comcast.net
Sat Jun 2 20:43:55 PDT 2007

----- Original Message ----- From: "tfast" <tfast at yorku.ca>

Chuck,

Very good post and a good way to insist that there is no real antimony between post modernism and Marxism per se as long as we are dealing with a particular kind of Marxism and a particular kind of post modern thinking. I have tried to argue this for the last couple of years in my department with little reception.

Ah, the epistemic gerrymandering of the combinatorial complementarities between/within KM and the pomo writers of one's choice; is that a modernist strategy for creating a Quinean/Lakatosian web of belief or neoDadaism or something *after the after* of the mo/pomo binary "itself"? :->

Ian