[lbo-talk] Columnist Frank Rich prays for another Gerry Ford

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 3 16:39:47 PDT 2007

Despite his reputation for physical clumsiness, Ford had been, after all, a Michigan football player. You don't get that slot by being a spaz.

Skill set, ha. "First of all, do no harm." From today's point of view, WIN buttons seem positively benign.

And Ford gave us Justice Stevens, another Republican of a lost type.