[lbo-talk] Dallas could elect its first gay mayor

Dennis Claxton ddclaxton at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 5 10:40:21 PDT 2007

Wojtek wrote:

>How will a favorite pet minority person

Pet minority huh? Nice.

>in a high office make the world a better place?

It's not the person being in office that marks the difference, it's the fact that people in what you are always disparaging as a backward part of the country would elect an openly gay mayor. By the way, we're talking about Dallas so this is also more evidence that the conservative/progressive split is more country/city than red/blue.

>Edgar Hoover was gay, afaik.

ROTFLMAO.