[lbo-talk] Hillary: god got me through all those BJs

Ben Jackson nonplus.plus at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 13:29:16 PDT 2007

For more information, visit Sex In Christ: Sexuality According to the Word of God:

http://www.sexinchrist.com/

Be sure to check out their newest article, Fisting and God's Will:

http://www.sexinchrist.com/fist.html

'Of course, the Old Testament often makes reference to God smiting his enemies with his fist or striking down the wicked with his hand, but it is also the means through which he administers his blessings and benevolence to the righteous: "You open Your hand and satisfy the desire of every living thing." (Psalms 145:16)'