[lbo-talk] Dallas could elect its first gay mayor

B. docile_body at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 6 00:56:38 PDT 2007

"As commentators have often pointed out, during the 1980s, while Republicans were commandeering the political apparatus, the [leftist] partisans of [French] 'theory' were storming the ramparts of the Modern Language Association and the local English department."

--Richard Wolin, _The Seduction of Unreason_ (2004)

Wojtek wrote:

"You seem to misinterpret the fact that I am bored to tears with some the literary kitsch posted to this list and read it as an expression of my opinions about the reality that this kitsch purports to represent."