[lbo-talk] Dallas could elect its first gay mayor

Dennis Claxton ddclaxton at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 6 09:16:32 PDT 2007

Wojtek wrote:

>You say this kind of stuff out of one side of your mouth
>and out of the other you talk about "groups that have a higher
>propensity to commit crime." That's classic rationalizing of "emotive"
>fear.
>
>[WS:] Typical leftist arrogance - knowing better what is on someone else's
>mind. You seem to be pissed that I do not share your view of the dregs of
>society and use every opportunity to snipe at me for that reason.

Hilarious. With one breath you accuse me of "knowing better what is on someone else's mind" and with the next you claim to know what's on my mind. Do you really not notice things like that? I'm basing what I said on your own words quoted below. And don't flatter yourself. I'm less interested in your sharing my views than I am in calling you on your crap.

http://mailman.lbo-talk.org/pipermail/lbo-talk/Week-of-Mon-20070409/007265.html