[lbo-talk] Jenna Jameson on presidential politics

B. docile_body at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 6 15:17:07 PDT 2007

I remember once I posted something to the list about Jenna Jameson's political views to LBO-Talk (maybe a year and a half ago?) and was asked on-list who Jameson was. I, like a lot of Americans, had read her auto-biography at the time, _How to Make Love Like A Porn Star_, so I assumed most folks knew who she was. The book isn't overtly political but I think I pasted a passage about her talking with Marilyn Manson about the Christian right. It was a fun(ny) passage to paste (well, for me) because it was Manson and Jameson saying a lot of the same stuff I see people say on this list. Jameson's dad, however, is a genuinely creepy guy who claims he was involved in US Army special forces operations in Africa, basically executing suspected communists as he came across them. And he brags about it (in the book). And now he also lives off her porn royalties.

-B.

Doug Henwood wrote:

<http://justhillary.com/herwords/jenna0517.php>

"Jenna Jameson, who's been called the world's most famous porn star and is the author of the New York Times bestseller "How To Make Love Like a Porn Star," talked about Hillary Clinton in an interview with PR.com....May 17, 2007..."