[lbo-talk] Paris Freed

Dennis Claxton ddclaxton at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 7 10:24:51 PDT 2007

>here's no fucking justice in this world. Martha served her time!
>
>If Scooter cries, will Bush pardon him?
>
>Doug

I was at the jail Paris did her five days in about a week before she arrived. I asked the officers on duty if they were ready for her. One woman said she didn't think she'd come at all. She said "we don't have enough room." I'm sure the jailers weren't sorry to see her go. Too much hassle. Early release happens in Los Angeles county jails all the time because they're so overcrowded. But five days is way early.