[lbo-talk] celebrity unit

John Thornton jthorn65 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jun 7 14:10:31 PDT 2007

Dennis Claxton wrote:
> John Thornton
>

>> You don't seem to understand what a celebrity units is. It is by
>> definition a more comfortable accommodation with greater privileges.
>>

> How do you know this?

How do you not know this? Have you not seen a picture of these rooms? Do you not know you take your meals in the privacy of your room in this unit? Do you not know what the conditions in the "Non-celebrity units" are like? It is not just about denying the riff-raff access. Units like this offer greater privacy, more comfort, and more privilege. This isn't a ground breaking discovery on my part, but rather common knowledge.

John Thornton