[lbo-talk] Jenna Jameson, Paris Hilton etc

Ismail Lagardien ilagardien at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 8 14:49:44 PDT 2007

I am now officially pissed. I have JUST found out who Jameson is and have AGAINST MY BETTER INSTINCTS been following what has been happening to Paris &^%$ing Hilton.

Is there ANY way one can get away from this? There was a time, when, each time a was in the checkout line at the Pig, I read about Aniston and Pitt, then it was Pitt and Jolie. I feel like this shit is taking over my life!!!! I suppose now the check out line will have the scooop on Paris &^%$ing Hilton.

!!!