[lbo-talk] Taibbi (was Re: Fwd: Antioch College Closing!)

Joseph Catron jncatron at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 23:19:06 PDT 2007

Thanks for your post, WD. I can't help notice that over those same 50 years, economic power has flowed in the opposite direction, almost as if the capitalists comprising elite universities' boards of trustees and the corporate media's boards of directors had realized, about 1947 or so, which side their bread was buttered on, and decided that identity politics war far superior, for their purposes, to class struggle.

Yes, I readily admit to conspiracy theorizing. But in retrospect, the whole thing seems too perfectly conspiratorial to do otherwise.