[lbo-talk] Genghis and Muscovy, was Re: This is the End of Tony

Jerry Monaco monacojerry at gmail.com
Sat Jun 16 06:47:56 PDT 2007

On 6/16/07, Chris Doss <lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I was making a cheap joke Jerry, you don't have to
> waste an hour or so responding to it.

I realized that I had all the books on my shelf necessarily to track down the quotes, and that excited me to no end.... It occurred to me that, almost by accident, I have become a anarcho-Trotskyist-Nabokovian.... So given the contradiction I just had to reply.... So once I remembered where on my shelves the books were it only took me fifteen minutes

Besides, I am not involving myself in the really important threads.

Jerry

PS. Tolstoy's last novel was written after his

-