[lbo-talk] Taibbi (was Re: Fwd: Antioch College Closing!)

Carl Remick carlremick at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 16 08:37:58 PDT 2007

>From: ravi <ravi at platosbeard.org>
>
>On 16 Jun, 2007, at 1:26 AM, Bill Bartlett wrote:
> > At 4:56 PM -0400 15/6/07, ravi wrote:
> >
> >> For
> >> Taibbi and much of the hard-core Western Left this fundamental
> >> analysis and struggle is one of class. For non-Western leftists like
> >> me it is one of humanism....
> >
> > They're right and you're wrong.
>
>Time will tell.

I wouldn't count on it. "What is time? Swiss manufacture it. French hoard it. Italians squander it. Americans say it is money. Hindus say it does not exist. Do you know what I say? I say time is a crook." -- Peter Lorre, "Beat the Devil"

Carl

_________________________________________________________________ Get a preview of Live Earth, the hottest event this summer - only on MSN http://liveearth.msn.com?source=msntaglineliveearthhm