[lbo-talk] Taibbi (was Re: Fwd: Antioch College Closing!)

Joseph Catron jncatron at gmail.com
Sat Jun 16 16:27:00 PDT 2007

If we're going to make it personal, I'll lay my cards on the table. I organize for a militant tenants' union with members of every race, sex, and sexual preference. I previously organized a labor union of primarily black and Hispanic women, but can't tell you much about their sexual preferences. And aside from my college years, I have never lived in anything but a multiracial, working-class neighborhood.

(Prior to college, I lived well below the poverty line. Now I'm just above it.)

How about you, Brian? What do you do when you're not keyboard jockeying? And what's your background?