[lbo-talk] NY Sun: CIA-Fatah link exposed

Bryan Atinsky bryan at alt-info.org
Mon Jun 18 12:48:11 PDT 2007

Well, if I remember correctly, in the Oslo period and on to Wye River, etc., the CIA had a quite explicit role in training what was the Fatah dominated Palestinian security services.

And, a few days ago on the news here, they showed the footage from Gaza of Hamas pointing out the license plates and other documents and such to the camera.